Library Staff


BRIEF HISTORY

Inspired & motivated by the principles of education of Mahatma Gandhi, Late Sri Pt. Sri Narain MIsra (Bappa Ji) led to the foundation oF premier Kanya Kubja Vocational Institute.

The continual advancement & progress of the Institute resulted in University of Lucknow granting it permission to commence B.A courses in 1954 & B.Sc courses in 1956 respectively further to assist these courses a Central Library was set up in the Institute.

In the Year 1996-97, on serious recommendation of University of Lucknow, the government of Uttar Pradesh granted permission to college to offer Sociology & Hindi subjects in Post Graduate Courses to the students. In the same year Institute was recognized with Functional Hindi courses by the University Grant Commission (UGC), New Delhi.

As a result books related to these courses were made available in the Central Library of the College.

During 2001-02 session Honorable Governor of UP, permitted successfully conduction of M.Sc. (Zoology) course in Science Faculty, under the vigilance of Lucknow University, recently 2 Years ago in 2010-11, Commerce classes have also been started in Self Finance Courses.

Presently Mrs. Shobha Saxena is officiating as the Librarian along with the supporting staff since 2002.

The college Library is under the process of Automation and Digitization; the work is going on at its full pace.

From the point of view of results & discipline the Institute held a prestigious & reputed position in Lucknow. It is one of the best associated college of University of Lucknow, this is possible due to the hard work & ethics of teachers & administrative staff.

The role of College Manager is very appreciating and is fully dedicated towards the all round development and guidance of its students, keeping in mind their placement & future.

 

 

SHOBHA SAXENA
OFFICIATING LIBRARIAN

LIBRARY STAFF